Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Too Faced Naked Eye Makeup Series Look 1



This week I'm doing my first makeup series using shadows from Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection. I don't really use this palette a lot except for my favorite colours from this palette Like A Virgin and Lap Dance.

So the first look I'm going to be using is the eye shadows in the row called Day. In The Buff, Pillow Talk and Like A Virgin.


Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eden
Bonne Bell Eye Definer Glow (used as a base for pillow talk)
Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer Medium Bronze (highlight/brow bone and above crease)
Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadows Collection
In The Buff (highlight/brow bone and above crease)
Pillow Talk (lid)
Like A Virgin (crease)
Maybelline Line Stiletto Brownish Black
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black



________________________________________________________________________________
Please Read

On May 5th I'm doing a walk for Muscular Dystrophy. I'm hoping that maybe some of you would be so kind to sponser me for this walk. You don't have to donate a lot what ever you feel is best and there is no requirement for how much you donate. If you would like to show your support you can go to my page http://muscle.akaraisin.com/pledge/Participant/Home.aspx?seid=5048&mid=9&pid=905588
and donate there my personal goal is to rasie $150 dollars and the events goal is to raise $41,000 dollars.

Thanks for reading this!



6 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try the Too Faced Naked Eye palette and the colors looks amazing on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too faced eye palettes are the best- love this

    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely palette and look! good luck in raising the money, it's amazing that you're doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Too Faced! And I love the look :)
    XOXO Terri

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...