Thursday, April 12, 2012

Too Faced Naked Eye Makeup Series Look 2


For look 2 I'm using shadows from the Classic and Fashion row.
To see look 1 from Tuesday click here





MAC Paint Pot Indianwood (primer)
Bonne Bell Eye Definer Glow (base for lap dance)
MAC Eye Shadow Tempting (highlight/brow bone and above crease)
Nars Soft Touch Aigle Noir (crease)
Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadows Collection
Pink Cheeks (highlight/brow bone and above crease)
Lap Dance (lid and inner corner)
Stiletto (crease, outer v, lower and upper lash line)
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black



5 comments:

  1. I just adore this eye makeup look hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this look

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a good job on this look! I have such a hard time doing any type of cut crease or dramatic crease. Have you seen the new palette that Too Faced came out with for summer? I am debating whether or not to purchase it. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes I have seen the new palette, I'm hoping to get it for my birthday from my cousin since I told her to get me something from too faced lol but if I don't get it for my birthday then for sure I'm gonna go out and get it myself lol. The colours look amazing in their new palette :)

      Delete
  4. amazing i love your makeup..(≧◡≦)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...