Tuesday, May 1, 2012

No Brows No Problem Anastasia Beverly Hills Review






Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Fix
I've never tried brow wax before which is what the product is, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Fix is a brow wax and it's job is to hold your brows in place. The only con for this product is that if your wearing any product to fill in your brows it does take a bit of it off. So from now on I will be dabbing it onto my finger and then on my brows to see if it works better that way. Other then that I like this product for me it hold my brows in place pretty well. I would buy this again.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Caramel
The colour that I won was Caramel but looking on the website Brunette would have been my colour since its suggest for people with medium brown to black hair. Brow wiz also comes in Ash Blonde, and Medium Ash. Even thought I'm using Caramel I think it blends into my brows pretty well but I do have to use a lot to make it dark. I like that it comes with a spooley brush which helps with blending and I love that its a mechanical pencil. This product is easy to use and makes your brows look natural and not like there draw on or filled in.

Brows with Brow Wiz in Caramel



Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum
Website Description
"The serum for healthier, fuller-looking brows. Our advanced pentapeptide chain, comprised of 5 peptides at 10%, has been clinically proven to encourage the growth of thicker, longer- looking hair in 100% of trial subjects. With regular twice-daily use, achieve fuller, longer, and more youthful-looking brows with less breakage."

Things that I have notice is less fall out when removing makeup and I think my brows have got thicker but i don't think I have seen much growth. Below is photos of before and after shots.

Before using serum


15 days After
Left Brow

Right Brow
These photos I took today May 2nd and I started using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum on April 18 that's 15 days and I have been following the instructions on the box and applying the serum every morning and every night. It also said some people saw result in two weeks.
What do you guys think after 15 days of using this do you think there is a change in my brows?






7 comments:

  1. your brows look great! I've always wanted to try the Anastasia line! :)

    -ariel* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my fav is the brow fix, if you have to try one thing from them try that :)

      Delete
  2. I definitely see a change, your brows look fuller!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your brows look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a brow pencil that's dark enough for me. I'll have to check out these as I already love their waterproof topcoat. :) Your brows look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only your eyebrows but your whole blog looks faah-bu-loussss,girlfriend,.Keep it Movin'

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...