Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder Review

Recently I was watching one of my favorite youtuber's and she used a product called Ben Nye Banana Powder which sparked my intrested when she said the kardashians makeup artist use it on them. I knew I wanted to try this out and I found some great reviews and the best part this product is under 10 dollars.


About The Product
From Camera Ready Cosmetics "Formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powders, these ultra-neutral powders provide superior matte and subtle finishing. Often compared to French powders with silky-fine textures. the Ben Nye Bella line of powders are translucent with just a hint of color."


Review
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder is a translucent powder used to set makeup and control shine. I like that unlike white translucent powders this one doesn't get a powdery cast off on your face. This can be used on tan skin tones to dark. This can also be used on even ligther skin tones but Ben Nye also offers more colour chioces but for me I think this one is perfect for my tone and I've seen reviews mostly on this shade so I don't know how the other shades work. The banana powder adds a nice glow to your skin, while setting your makeup but it doesn't change the colour of your makeup. Most reviews I've seen use this banana powder to set there concerlor but I like to use it on my whole face since I have oily skin. I have noticed that with using this my skin is not as oily at the end of the day, the only place that I still get some shine would have to be my nose, but that would be that i'm not putting enough powder on my nose. As well this porduct blends nicely into my skin.

The only problem with this is how you get the product out it can be a bit messy I only wish that the lid was more like Make Up Forever HD Powders lid. Beside this I have no other problem with this product.

Price
I bought mine from camerareadycosmetices.
$8.50US 1.5oz this is the size I bought
$12.89US 3oz
$23.89US 8oz

Have you tried Ben Nye Banana Powder or any Ben Nye Products?

Enter my L.A. Colors Giveaway






12 comments:

  1. I have heard, read and watched loads of reviews about this product too. You cannot imagine how much i am looking forward to trying it out. Nice review.

    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com
    Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and your gonna hopefully love it when you get it :)

      Delete
  2. AMAZING review, thanks so much for this!! I've been eyeing this product for a while now, and after reading this, it's officially the next product on my must-haves list :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of this but never really knew much about it. I love how inexpensive it is, I'll definitely keep this in mind when I need powder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve heard good things about this but we can’t get it in the UK. I am a new follower, I found you via the blog hop :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats too bad you can't get it there, thanks for following :)

      Delete
  5. i just did a post on this and its amazing!!!

    Great blog

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. To the UK readers, good news, we can get Ben Nye powder in the UK here:

    http://www.screenface.co.uk/makeup/powders/ben-nye-visage-luxury-powder.htm

    http://www.backstageshop.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ebackstageshop%2eco%2euk%2f&WD=banana&PN=copy_of_Powders%2ehtml%23a1254#a1254

    Hope this helps!

    Amy
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...