Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters In Pink Tuffle and Sugar Plum Review

I know this product is kinda old news but I've finally gotten around to trying out these bad boys lol.
I actually bought these on amazon since I had a visa gift card and on amazon the colours I wanted were not sold out.


About The Product
From Revlon website "Buttery Balm with beautiful shiny colour to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips. 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother and instantly hydrated." Comes in 0.09 ounce.

Review
I'm in love with these two lip butters the moment I put them on my lips. They make my lips feel so smooth and soft. And I think the packaging is so cute. I also like that at the top of the lipstick cover it's clear that way can get a look at the colour, as sometimes in drugstore they don't have tester or the tester are gone etc. The shades that I got were Pink Truffle and Sugar Plum. Now don't be fooled by the name Pink Truffle because it isn't really a pink colour. It is more of a shade of brown/pink mixture. But that is fine with me as I think this colour looks great as a mixture of brown and pink. Sugar Plum what can I say lol besides that the shade is purple in the tube but when applied on me it looks more pink with a purple tint.


Swatches

Pink Truffle

Sugar Plum


Retail
Pink Truffle 6.99US on Amazon
Sugar Plum 7.49US on Amazon

Overall
I'm in LOVE with these two Revlon products and will for sure be trying more from this line. Colours that I hope to try are Peach Parfait, Lollipop, Berry Smoothie, Candy Apple, Gum Drop, Strawberry Shortcake, Cotton Candy, Sweet Tart, Cherry Tart and Raspberry Pie. As you can see there is a lot more colours I want to try.


Do you like Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter?
Which colours have you tried?









3 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...