Saturday, September 8, 2012

Maybelline Illegal Length Review


About Product
From Maybelline Canada "Build 4mm of measurable extensions!
• Fiber-fix brush has 6 different contact points with each lash for optimal fiber placement
• Breakthrough formula contains fibers up to 4mm in length
• Sealing formula stretches lashes and seals fibers to lashes
• Washable, also available in waterproof formula"



Review
First I'm going to start off with the packaging I have to say that I don't really like the packaging it's kind of plain and simple. I wish for the packaging they could have been a bit more creative. The mascara wand I do like I think it gets to my lashes pretty well. This mascara is said to add length with fiber extensions up to 4mm in length. I have to say I don't like the fibers because I feel like they might fallout into my eyes. I also don't really feel that they even do too much they only add a little bit of length. Overall this is an ok mascara I like that it separates my lashes pretty well. But besides that I don't think I will be buying this again.


Before

After



What is your favourite lengthening mascara?











5 comments:

  1. I've used this before and didn't really like it either. I wish I saw your review before I wasted my money on mine. I suggest getting Benefit's They're Real. I seriously just fell in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sorry to hear that you didn't like this product much. I have been using it for a while, and grew to really like it. Hope you give it another chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it just didn't work too well for me, but thats great that you like it :)

      Delete
  3. love the post hun, Ive been wanting to try this since I've never tried any fibre mascara. Your lashes look amazing natural but I think the result is great!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...