Monday, November 19, 2012

Imats Toronto 2012 Haul


 
So this weekend I went to Toronto Imats and I had a great time I made a haul video last night for you all to see the things I got (its not the best video quality but I tried). This Imats it was my first time going and I want to go again next year I did see online that some people feel this Imats wasn't as good as last year as some companies like NYX wasn't there this year which I have to say they were one of the companies I really wanted to see since I don't have a Rexall which is were NYX is sold in Canada, I don't have a Rexall in walking distance to were I live that I know of and the store that sell NYX close to were I live doesn't have a wide range of there products. But lets get to the HAUL! :)



 
 
Imats Haul/Imats Pictures
 
I didn't take a lot of picture but here are a few that I did take one of my makeup that I did a few at the show plus a picture of everything I bought so you can get a better look of them.
 






 
 

 
 
Did anyone go to Imats this year or are you planning to go when it comes to or near your city?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...