Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Favourite Products Of 2012

 
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope this new year will bring lots of joy!
Today I wanted to share with you all my favourite products of 2012, this may be kind of a long post and there are a lot of products that have made it onto this list :)
 
 
 
Nails
 
1. China Glaze For Aubrey is a beautiful teal colour, looks every much like the colour of a tiffany's box.
2. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 270 Lacey Lilac is a pastel purple, it's one of my favourite colours out of these. I wear it all the time.
3. Sally Hansen Innocent Nude is a nude polish, I like to wear this when I'm not really in the mood to wear any colour but I still want my nails to look polished.
4. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink I like wearing this colour on my ring fingers when I paint my nails because I feel it add something extra. Rockstar Pink is a glitter nail polish with pink, purple, gold, blue and red glitter. I'm actually been wearing this colour this week on my ring finger and a pink polish on the rest of my fingers.
5. Nicole By OPI Kardashian Kolor Khloe Had A Little Lam - Lam is another colour that I just love I also wear this all the time. I like that its a dark green.
6. Nicole By OPI Kardashian Kolor Hard - Kourt Fashionista is a dark brown polish almost close to black.
7. China Glaze Techno 816 is sparkly semi clear nail polish and I love wearing this over any of my polishes it is great for when you get tried of the polishes that you have.
8. Essie Aruba Blue is a vibrate blue nail polish.
9. Julep Brooke is a semi clean polishes you can wear it over another colour if you like. I however like to wear it over a nude polish because the clear polish does have a bit of a purple tint to it and there are also purple and pink sparkles.
10. Julep Taylor is one of those colours that you can't tell if its purple or if it blue and its also a thick polish. One or two coats is really all you need!  
 
 
Lips
 
1. Revlon Lip Butter Pink Truffle is a nude pink colour, goes on easy and help keeps lips moisturized.
2. Revlon Lip Butter Sugar Plum also goes on easy and help keep lips moisturized but this colour is a plum purple.
 
1. MAC Lipstick Dare You is a red lipstick, I think this tone of red works for my skin tone.
2. MAC Lipstick Hang Up out of all of my lipsticks and lip glosses this one is my fav fav fav I just LOVE this colours it's a wine tone lipstick.
 
 
Face
 
1. MAC Green Gel Cleanser I have been using this for I think almost three months and I have notice that this cleanser helps with my oily skin its not so oily in the morning when I wake up, sometimes however it does dry out my skin in my t-zone, but I have also notice that the pores on my nose have become smaller with this cleanser.
2. Eve Pearl HD Dual Foundation In Dark this foundation goes on so smooth and its easy to blend it comes with two tones of foundation one darker then the first which it great because you can blend the two tones together or use them to contour.
3. Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder is the only powder that I have been using for a why'll I LOVE this stuff. I have a detailed review that you can read here.
4. Maybelline Dream Fresh Beauty Balm is great for light application of foundation, blends into your natural skin tone well but also help to hind imperfections. Also has SPF and I would recommend this for someone who doesn't like foundation because this doesn't even look or feel like your wearing anything. 
5. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Café 30 is the only concealer I now use sometimes I only wear this on my face and nothing else beside my Ben Nye Powder.
 
 
Eyes

 
1. Red Cherry 213 don't know to say but I love these lashes!
2. Velour Lashes Are Those Real are the best looking lashes I have tried the only thing that sucks is accidently when I was cleaning the glue from off the lashes base some of the hair came off in the middle of one of the lashes which sucks. This has never happened to be before with other lashes my friend said maybe they were a bad pair but they look so good when you wear them that I had to add this to my favourite list. I will be buying another pair to replace the ones the broke and hopefully this wont happened again.
3. Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum' Express separates my lashes so well, I really like the mascara, not a lot of product comes out on the brush with help with not getting any clumps when you use this. I haven't found this mascara to clump at all but the brush however it to big to use on your lower lashes without getting any mascara on your skin.
4. MAC Paint Pot Indianwood I like that this is a multi use product you can use paint pot as primer, this is my favourite eye shadow that I have.
5. Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive it great it gets tacky quickly and I love using this adhesive for my lashes.
 
 
Body
 
 
1. Lady Gaga Fame Fragrance is a black liquid perfume describe on the Sephora website as black like the soul of fame but invisible once airborne. This perfume is a floral, fruity and lustful for little monsters.
2.Vera Wang Princess Fragrance I don't really know how to describe this scent as on the Sephora site there so many words used to describe the smell but I will just say I wear this most out of all of my fragrances.
3. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist smells so good I LOVE this smell so much I like to spray this around my room or the house, to bad Victoria's Secret doesn't make candles because if they made this scent into a candle I would buy it.
4. Victoria's Secret Pink Super Soft Pink Bold & Playful Hand & Body Cream I love this lotion it smells amazing to me, I wish I could find this lotion I don't think they make this any more as when ever I'm in a Pink store I always look for this and I can never find it, in store or online and I'm running out.
 
 
Hair
 
1. Julep Elixir is a multi purpose you can use this on your skin and hair.
2. KQC Thermal Shine Spray I haven't had this for a long time and I just got it last month but I really like this it add shine to your hair and its a protection spray for blowing dry and hot styling tools.
3. Macadamia Natural Oil No Tangle Brush I use this everyday it's the best brush ever!
4. Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Spray I like this I feel like this add shine to your hair and just adds life back into your hair when it's dry looking or dull.
5. Macadamia Natural Oil No Tangle Spray this is not really a spray it is more of a cream that sprays out and I just rub the product together and put it in my hair, its a good product. I would buy this over and over.
6. TreSumme Styling Putty prefect for getting fly a ways to stay down and you don't need to use a lot of product.
 
 
 
What is one of your favourite products of 2012?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. One of my most loved products of 2012 is my Sandstone Soap from Lush! I can't believe how amazing it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are Ardell Lashes 110!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to like Ardell lashes, I think I need to try these

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's really good and great for when your washing your hair :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...