Thursday, January 17, 2013

Golden Globe Awards Giuliana Rancic Inspired Makeup Look

 
I usually don't watch award shows but I do love watch to the red carpet specials on E! because it gives me a chance to see fashion and makeup that celebs are wearing. One of my favourite makeup looks of the night was Giuliana Rancic, I also liked Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez, Kaley Cuoco and Adele.
 
 
 
Products Used
 
Face
Eve Pearl High Definition Dual Foundation Dark
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 30
Benefit Sun Beam Golden Bronze Complexion
L.A. Colors Mineral Blush Autumn mixed with Sephora Harmony Trio Bronzer Apricot
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
 
Brows
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector #3
 
Eyes
NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk 604
BH Cosmetics 120 Eye Shadow Palette 2nd Edition
Victoria’s Secret Bold Liner Night Owl
Red Cherry Lashes 213
Maybelline Illegal Length Blackest Black
 
Lips
MAC Lipstick Hang Up 
 
 
 
 
What was your favourite look from that night?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






7 comments:

  1. Giuliana is famous - remind me why :D ? She and her husband made money on being - WHAT :D ?
    lol
    I'm kidding, I know who they are and I still wonder why are they famous -_-
    I like your look, that lipstick shade fits you perfectly .

    Stop by on my blog if you want, I have international Romwe giveaway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipstick is beautiful! Love this look

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...