Monday, May 6, 2013

Swiss Chocolate & All That Glitters

 
 
 I met up with one of my friends for a shopping trip to buy a few things that I need because right now I'm not home and I'm actually in Jamaica for a funeral. So because of that my friend and I met up before are birthdays and exchanged birthday gifts early since I wont be home for my birthday tomorrow. Here is what I got from my friend.
 
 

 
About The Product
From MAC Cosmetics website "Highly-pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well.
 
 
Review
Swiss Chocolate is describe by mac as a reddish brown matte shadow. To me Swiss Chocolate looks does look like it has some rusted red undertones. I like this shadow it's great crease colour or if your dark skin I think it a nice shadow for wear on the lid for a no make up look.
 
All That Glitters is so pretty I love this colour, All That Glitters is describe by MAC as a beige shade with gold pearl. All That Glitters is so pretty it's a peachy gold shadow with a veluxe pearl finish. When applying this shadow with Swiss Chocolate the two shadows blended so well together. There was little fall out with this shadow but not a lot.
 
 
Price
$18.00 CA
 
 
 Have you tried MAC Swiss Chocolate or All That Glitters?
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. all that glitters is so pretty! i don't actually own any mac eyeshadows, every time i pop in there i always gravitate towards the lipsticks - next time i go to mac i'll make a mental note to check out their eyeshadows x
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the glitters its becoming one of my faves :)

      Delete
  2. All That Glitters was the first eyeshadow I ever purchased from MAC. It' a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All That Glitters seems to be a staple for so many bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...