Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Zipper Nail Art

 
My favourite kind of nail art to do is nail art stickers or water decals, they are super easy and perfect if your not so good with nail art. I was sent these zipper nail stickers from Born Pretty to share this nail art with you all.
 

How To
 
1. Once you have applied your base coat and your nail polish let them fully dry. Cut out the designs that your going to use for each finger and remove the plastic from the stickers.
 
2. With tweezers place the sticker in a bowel of warm water for 10 seconds.
 
3. Once the sticker has been in the water for 10 seconds remove it and with your tweezers remove the sticker from the paper and place it on your nail.
 
4. Once the sticker is placed on your nail apply top coat and your done.
In 3 easy steps your done! Just like that.
 
 
Price
$2.99 US
 
You can use my discount code if you like to receive 10% your purchase from Born Pretty
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think of this nail art?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: I was send this product to review and or use, this in no way affects my thoughts on this product and I will always give my honest opinions on products or services I review.

3 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...