Tuesday, August 20, 2013

White Eyeliner Eye Look Inspired by Shaaanxo

 
 
Today I have another makeup look that was inspired by one of my favourite You Tubers Shaaanxo.
I was just playing around with my makeup and decide that I would give this look a try. If you follow me on instagram you may have seen this look that I posted on August 2nd.
 
 
 
Products Used
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW40 (primer)
MAC Eye Shadow All That Glitters (lid)
MAC Eye Shadow Swiss Chocolate (crease)
MAC Eye Shadow Shroom (highlight)
Maybelline New York The Rocket Volum’ Express
Red Cherry Lashes 213
Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk 604
Nail Art Pearls
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
disclaimer: A product shown in this post has been provided by the said brand for review and/or use.
 


5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, and I really love how the pearls look on your eyes! Shaanxo is one of my favorite youtubers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice eye liner wing, adding
    those rhinestones adds a nice
    twist I think c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the crystal detail too :)

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...