Monday, October 28, 2013

BH Cosmectis Floral Blush Duo Review

 
I've been waiting for awhile to get these blushes in the mail and I was so happy when they arrived. I couldn't wait to open up my package and check out my new blushes. Todays post is on BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duos.
 

 
About The Product
From BH Cosmetics website"Every budding beauty needs the perfect cheek flush.  BH Floral Blush Duos are inspired by flower petals and their feminine, soft colors and include two shades inside each mirror, magnetic palette.  Swirl the two shades together and apply or use them separately to sculpt a lovely glow."
 

 
Review
All swatches applied over Pro Long Wear Concealer in NW40
Daisy blush duo is a pink matte blush which is on the right side in the picture and a golden highlight shade on the left. You can use these shades together or alone as a blush and highlighter. I would recommend Daisy for lighter skin tone but the highlighter I think would look great applied with a light hand to just about any skin tone.
 
Iris comes with a beautiful deep plum matte blush and a coral pink blush on the right side. This is my favourite out of the collection. This plum blush would look lovely on deep skin tones. As well together they look great the coral adds a nice glow to your face with the deep plum

Next blush is the Lilac duo which comes with a bright hot pink, but when applied to your skin this blush is not bright as it looks in the palette. This duo also comes with a nude pink highlight. This blush I would recommend for people who are more fair skin.
 
Rose is also another beautiful blush I really like this one as well, on the left is a beautiful pink peachy blush with a beige highlight, like the other blushes you can also blend both shade together to create a beautiful blend of both of the shade. This is another palette the I think would also work for many different skin tone.  
 
Tulip is another palette the contains a beautiful coral blush along with a beautiful shimmery bronze shade. This palette I think would look lovely on every skin tone. As well the blushes work well blended together. All of the blushes easily blend onto the skin and are so affordable.
 
 
 
Price   
You can purchase these beautiful blush duos from BH Cosmetics online.
 
 $4.95 (sale price)
$9.95 (regular price)
 



Which blush do you like?









9 comments:

  1. I wanted to pick some of these up because the packaging is so cute! I still might pick a couple up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup and there so affordable that what I like most about the brand :)

      Delete
  2. I've never actually used anything from BH but these are adorable and I love the shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so pretty + love the packaging

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adoreable im loving them <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great, thank you for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the packaging, need to get my hands on Rose and Tulip :)x

    www.fashwithray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...