Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MAC Eye Shadows Review

I have recently filled up the first row of my MAC Palette so I thought I would share with you all what MAC shadows I have and my thoughts on them.
 
 
 
 
 About The Product
From MAC website "Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport."



Review
All shadows applied over MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW40
 
 
Tempting is a rich coco shadow with a Lustre finish. I used to wear this everyday, this was the first MAC shadow that I bought my second year of college. I love the shade I think it can be an nice everyday colour for dark skin tones.
 
All That Glitters is a Beige with gold pearl as described by MAC this shadow is a Veluxe Pearl finish. This shadow would look great on any skin tone, I also use this sometimes to highlight my brow bone.
 
 
 
Swiss Chocolate is a great shadow to use in your crease. MAC describes this shadow as a muted reddish brown with a Matte finish. also with using this shadow in your crease it can also be used on darker skin tones on the lid for a natural everyday look.
 
Cranberry is a red purple shadow with pink shimmer. This is a great shadow for the fall.
 
 
 
Shroom is a great highlight shadow I bought this because one of my favorite bloggers MakeupByCheryl recommend it in one of her videos. I will use this shadow with a light hand however and don't use a lot because on darker skin tones if you use to much it can come off looking too frosty and a bit ashy looking on darker skin tones.  MAC describes Shroom as a soft beige with shimmer this is also a Satin finish shadow.
 
Trax is a plum shadow with gold shimmer and has a Velvet finish. When I saw this shadow at MAC I knew I had to get it because of the purple and gold shimmer. I even went to Sephora afterwards and was getting help with my foundation and one of the ladies there that helped me even completed the choice of shadow I got and said she thinks it would look great on me.
 
 
 
Price
MAC Eye Shadow - Pan
$10.00 US
$12.00 CA
 
MAC Eye Shadow
$15.00 US
$18.00 CA
 
What MAC shadow are you tempted to get?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. I've recently bought a Mac palette and am in the process of filling it up, two of my favourites I've bought so far are Cranberry and Expensive Pink :) Love the look of Trax, so pretty for autumn! x
    Mac Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Expensive Pink is on my list I really want that shadow :)

      Delete
  2. I have Shroom and All That Glitters, I love them! I really want Cranberry for my collection because it seems like thats a favorite for a lot of people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the shimmer in all of them is so gorgeous.. lol ive actually never tried mac eyeshadows .. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them, I recommend tempting, all that glitters or trax they are my favorites right now :)

      Delete
  4. I have Trax! And I adore Swiss Chocolate and Cranberry x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...