Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wantable Box First Impressions

disclaimer:  products or product shown in this post has been provided by the said brand for review and/or use.
 
 
Today I have a subscription box review from Wantable, I hope you enjoy this post!
 
About The Company
Wantable is a monthly subscription box service which offers 3 choices in subscription services you can choose a makeup box, accessories box and intimate box. Also currently Wantable has for a limited time a Halloween box. Each month you will received hand picked beauty, fashion and intimate wear chosen for you. Wantable uses each clients unique profile to select the perfect set of time for you.   
 
 
Review
What comes in the box is a card with a nice note on the back, an information paper which tells you about the products that are in the box and your products. I just have to note that I like the fact that Wantable is a small enough box that it will fit into your mailbox if you live in a building or house it will fit right into your mail box that way if you’re not home when your mail is delivered you won't want to stop at your local post office to pick up your package.
Michael Marcus Eyeshadow in Uptight is a pale pink shadow shimmery shadow. It a pretty shadow and I would use this for a highlight on my brow bone. I also think for lighter skin tones this would be a nice shadow to wear over your lid.  
 

Japonesque Angled Foundation Brush is a travel sized brush with synthetic bristles. I'm not a big foundation person I usually don't wear a full face of foundation so I can't see myself getting a lot of use with this brush for that reason, but I can see myself maybe using this brush to contour with any cream products.
 

Face Stockholm Lip Gloss in #22 is a sheer plum gloss would be nice over a berry red or deep plum lipstick. One thing I didn't like about this lip gloss is that I notice it had a familiar smell to it, at first I couldn't put my finger on it but then I realized it reminds me of the smell of chalk.
 

Lise Waiter Light Cap Nail Lacquer in Silvery Taupe is my favourite item out of the items that I was lucky enough to get. This colour is described as a silvery taupe polish. I also like that the cap lights up for a more accurate application. There is a little button at the top that you press to turn on and off this feature.
 

Kikkerland Emery Board Skull Nail File this is a cute nail file, it's double sized the back is black.
I don't have much to say because everyone knows what a nail file is and how to use one.
 

Last is a sample size of Skiin Soothing & Smoothing Eye Cream I have used this for 3 days it's a creamy product you only need a little bit to help with fine lines and wrinkles as well this cream helps with puffy under eyes. I haven't yet seen the benefits of this product as I only have used it for 3 days. But it hasn't helped out with my under eyes to get rid of morning puffiness. This is the reason why I’m using this since I get puffy under eyes on my right eye in the mornings so annoying but I hope with using this more it will help with the problem.

 
Price
Subscription Box is $36.00
 One Time Purchase is $40.00 
 
This is a pricy box compared to other boxes BUT with this box you are getting full sized products that equal 80.00 or more. Wantable also includes the prices of each item.
 
Michael Marcus Eyeshadow in Uptight                    24.00
Japonesque Angled Foundation Brush                     25.00
Face Stockholm Lip Gloss in #22                             19.00
Lise Waiter Light Cap Nail Lacquer                         13.00
Kikkerland Nail File                                                1.50
Skiin Soothing & Smoothing Eye Cream                0.00
                                                          Equals             82.50
 
 
 
 
What do you think of Wantable?
 
This can also make a next one time purchase for a gift for someone since the holidays will be here soon
 




 
 


5 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try a monthly subscription box but am always worried about it being a waste of money in the end. I really like the LW polish on you and you made me laugh when you mentioned the lip gloss smelling like chalk lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nail file is cute! As wel I like the pink shadow :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your visit!!! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!!
    Have a nice day! and my heart in bloglovin for your post too!!!:)))

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...