Friday, November 22, 2013

MAC CYBER LIPSTICK REVIEW

Cyber is a lipstick that has been on my wish list for a while and I finally got this. I'm so in love with this vampy purple lipstick!
 
 
 
About The Product
Described by MAC " Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous."
 
 

Review
Recently I have been getting more into purple shade lipsticks as I have discovered I really like the way they work for my skin tone. To add to my growing collection I picked up Cyber from MAC which is a vampy dark plum purple lipstick with a Satin finish. I love the darkness of the shade it's a prefect fall colour! You do however need to apply a few stokes of this lipstick to get it's true colour but I don't mind that, because those who want to try this can wear a light application of the colour or if you like bold lipstick then you can really build up the colour to your liking.
 
 
 
Price
$18.00 CA
$15.00 US
 
 
 
Overall
*Satin finish
*Vampy dark plum lipstick
*Prefect fall shade
*Need a few stokes of lipstick to get true colour of shade
 
 
 
 
Would you purchase this lipstick?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. I have been loving wearing dark purple and plum lipsticks for the fall, but I don't own a color this dark! I really want to try this shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely would purchase this lipstick after seeing your swatch! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This looks freaking incredible! I bet it would be beautiful as stain. Gotta get my hand on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried so many vamp colors just so I could get the perfect purple! And this is perfect!! Wish that in here MAC's lipstick weren't so much expensive!!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new layout and I definitely need this lipstick!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...