Thursday, November 21, 2013

MUFE ROUGE ARTIST INTENSE REVIEW

 
One of the items I picked up from IMATS was a lipstick from MUFE I have there Aqua Rouge lip glosses but I have never tired there lipsticks. I decided to try a simple colour. Something that I can wear daily that would go with any kind of makeup.
 
 
About The Product
Rouge Artist Intense is a highly pigmented, long lasting lipstick that delivers a rich colour in one stoke. This lipstick is formulated with 50% more pigment then other lipsticks, Rouge Artist Intense gives a true to colour result. 
 
 
 
Review
When I first applied this I was surprised with how pigmented it was and how in one stoke the colour was what it is in the tube. Usually with lipsticks I have to apply it a few times on my top lip because it is darker then my lower lip. With this lipstick I didn't have to do that. I'm also really loving the colour of this lipstick which is described on the Sephora website as "satin rosewood" to me this is a nude pink lipstick. This lipstick is also formulated without Parabens, it's creamy and long lasting. I wore this lipstick in the afternoon and did not need to reapply during my day. However you may need to reapply after eating, which is normal to do. I want to get another shade of this lipstick which Sephora offers 50 shades! 
 
 
 
Price
You can purchase this lipstick at Sephora
 
$23.00 CA
$20.00 US
 
 
 
Overall
*Gives a true to colour result
*Applies in one stoke
*Creamy
*Formulated without Parabens
*Long Lasting
 
 
 
Would you buy this lipstick?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Wow,this color looks amazing,love it. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving the info about how pigmented it is for duo-toned lips. That's really helpful as I have the same concern with lipsticks! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I want to try another lipstick from the collection since it is so pigmented :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...