Saturday, January 25, 2014

KARDASHIAN BEAUTY MAKE UP LOOK

Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing good. My friend got me this Kardashian palette called Touch Tone in Mirage and I thought let’s do I look featuring only shadows from this palette. Hope you like!







Products Used
Face
Benefits The PORE fissional
MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NW40
Love & Beauty By Forever21 Bronzer
NYX Illuminating Bronzer Magnetic
Make Up For Ever Dark Raspberry 58 Matte Eye Shadow/Blush

Brows
Too Faced Smokey Eye Shadow Collection- Up In Smoke
Eve Pearl High Definition Dual Foundation Dark

Eyes
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
Kardashian Beauty Touch Tones Mirage
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner Blackest Black
Tarte Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Lancôme Hyphose Star Noir Midnight Mascara 
Lash Love – Love Affair Lashes

Lips
MAC Lipstick Cyber
MAC Lip Glass Mall Madness


How to Create This Eye Look
First step is to prime your eye lids and lower lash line.

Then I applied the dark plum satin shadow from the Touch Tones Palette to my crease and outer v. Apply the purple shadow also to the inner part of your crease as well. Then taking the 6th shadow from the left of the palette I applied that to the middle of my lid, when with a blending brush I blend the two colours together.

Then with the 3rd colour from the palette I applied that gold shadow to my inner lid and tear duct.  Then to blend out my inner crease I took the first shadow from that palette which is a matte nude with a blending brush I applied the shadow and blend out the edge of where the gold shadow stopped and purple shadow stop.

Then taking the copper shadow which is the 4th shadow in the palette I applied that with a light hand above my crease with a blending brush.

Then I applied with a blending brush a cream colour matte shadow to highlight my brow bone. This is the 2nd shadow in the palette.

For my lower lash like I applied the 3rd shadow into my tear duct, then a applied the same shadow that same shadow that is on the middle part of my lid onto the middle of my lower lash line and the I applied the purple to my outer lower lash line. Using a pencil brush to do this and I blend the shadows together.

Then apply liquid or gel liner in a winged liner style. Apply mascara you can also curl your lashes if you like. Then finish the rest of your makeup the way you want. I added false lashes to add more drama to this look and I used a raspberry blush and purple lips to finish off the look.



Have you tried anything from Kardashian Beauty line?

20 comments:

  1. beautiful look!! Love how cyber look so good on you!!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. killer lipstick it looks amazing on you the colour enhances everything x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick is so cool, such a rich color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, I'm in love with your eye makeup and the lipstick looks soo good on you. Wish I could pull of such dark lips :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sanja, I think you can, you just have to find what works for you :)

      Delete
  5. great color combination! Love this look on you! I definitely want to check out the Kardashian beauty line now!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I want to try more from them. Going to have to get a family member from the US to send me over some stuff lol. I also save they will be coming out with hair products soon excited for that :)

      Delete
  6. This eye make-up is gorgeous! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. woww you have sucha big eyes, gorgeous makeup

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely dear! :)
    Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you, hope you follow back!

    Tic-Tac Living - OASAP International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried anything from Kardashian Beauty, but I like your eye makeup! I've heard that the quality is poor...would you agree? I'm really tempted to buy it! And I'm following your blog under this account, now! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! the eyemakup looks awesome! :D

    Esther | SILVANNIE

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this look you created,..too bad the line isnt available in my country.

    please follow me : www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That lipstick Cyber is to die for lol..Love the look
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this look hun the vampy lips & smokey eyes are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...